Wednesday 6 March 2013

Isle of Wight Sandpaper

Last weekend I found myself on the IOW, where I'd been for a fantastic Birthday Bash.  The Sat was therefore an all day hangover and so on the Sunday I felt duty bound to don tights and do some exercise.
I ran to the local cash machine (broken) and ran on to the next one and then back to my Sister in law's up a steep hill. 1.3 miles thus far. I then decided to walk to my Mother in law's house. I set off at mid-day and arrived there at 2:20pm some 8 miles later. Good exercise as my legs were really sore by that stage.  Almost as sore as my undercarriage :0o Why is it that underpant manufacturers stick a seam right where you don't want it so after 8 miles of walking , what started as a light caress has now become a fierce sandpapering ! Ho hum.

No comments:

Post a Comment